Saturday, August 6, 2011

So, I Bought A Few '45s...

1- Garage sale.
2- Record stores.

And this happened:

The Kingsmen: The Jolly Green Giant/Long Green
The Supremes: Love Child/Will This Be The Day
The Beach Boys: Babara Ann/Girl Don't Tell Me
The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown: Fire/Rest Cure
Simon & Garfunkel: Mrs. Robinson/Old Friends/Bookends
The Grass Roots: Midnight Confessions/Who Will You Be Tomorrow
Queen: You're My Best Friend/'39
The Kinks: A Well Respected Man/Such A Shame
Joe Walsh: Life's Been Good/Theme From Boat Weirdos
Neil Diamond: Sweet Caroline (Good Times Never Seemed So Good)/Dig In
Looking Glass: Brandy (You're A Fine Girl)/One By One
Frank Sinatra: My Kind Of Town/That's Life
Frank Sinatra: Strangers In The Night/Summer Wind
Frank Sinatra: Theme From New York, New York/That's What God Looks Like To Me
Dean Martin: Everybody Loves Somebody/A Million And One
Cheech n Chong: Basketball Jones/Don't Bug Me
Glenn Miller: Moonlight Serendade/Sunrise Serenade
Sammy Davis Jr.: Candy Man/I Want To Be Happy
Gary Wright: Dream Weaver/Let It Out
Lynyrd Skynyrd: What's Your Name/I Know A Little
Starland Vocal Band: Afternoon Delight/Starland
Sonny & Cher: I Got You Babe/All I Ever Need Is You
Sonny & Cher: The Beat Goes On/What Now My Love
New Edition: Count Me Out/Good Boys
Tommy James And The Shondells: I'm Alive/Crystal Blue Peruasion
George Harrison: All Those Years Ago/Writing's On The Wall
John (Ono) Lennon (with the Plastic Ono Band): Instant Karma (We All Shine On)/Who Has Seen The Wind?
Electric Light Orchestra: Strange Magic/New World Rising
Soft Cell: Tainted Love/Memorabilia
Fats Domino: Blueberry Hill/Bo Weevil

30- '45s.
60- Songs all together.
8- Dollars spent for all of this.
Infinity- The amount needed to measure my happiness.

Looks like I get to play basement DJ all day today...

Free Bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment