Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Note I Got From My Grandma Today

I had to use Rosetta Stone: Grandma to try and read this:

Dear Aaron,


Grandma had some luck at bingo. I am sending you a check for $45.00 to share the wealth. I won $331.00 dollars. How are you? We had 4 inches of snow Saturday. Did you get any? Is everything going okay for you, Aaron? I miss you. Aaron send in all your resumes now so they get them early on, so you have some good luck. Take care of yourself. May God bless you. 


Love You,
Grandma


Let me know when you get the check.

God, I love that woman.

My grandma is better is better than your grandma.




1 comment:

  1. That is the sweetest thing I have heard! As someone that lost her Grandma recently, save that letter and make sure you write her back.

    Mrs. S

    ReplyDelete