Wednesday, April 13, 2011

1,000 Views

Just yesterday I cracked the 1,000 views milestone after 45 days of blogging,

And I would like to thank everyone who reads this blog for that. I do not how 1,000 views is even possible as my only modes of P.R. are my posts on Facebook and Twitter and even those have a little reach.

Nevertheless, I have gotten 60 plus international views. Spanning from quite literally around the world. The most views from those international countries have been China (18), Singapore (12), and Hungary (10).

Again, how that is possible I have not clue. But either way I am grateful and humble for that.

So to everyone who reads this hunk of junk, I thank you.

2 comments:

  1. do you ever track your own page views?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I do not. Page views on my lap top and computer at home are disabled. So If I go on my blog on those they do not count as views.

    ReplyDelete