Wednesday, June 1, 2011

16. Song that makes you think you might be a music snob

Also known as: "You know I am just going to hipster the F out of you".

I really am that "snobby" when it comes to music per say. I do however love it when people mis-spell their favorite band and or song.

But if "snob" means I am way into music more than a person should be... well then yes, that is me.

I love finding random bands and or music on a daily basis, and I have plugged this website before and I will again, freemusicarchive.org is an amazing place to find music that you never knew existed.

Case and point a garage/punk band... from Mexico. Yes, Mexico. The band is Los Negretes and they are quite awesome. I got two albums of theirs (for free) and I absolutely love them. Can not understand a single word unless it is "azul" or "escuela" but I feel that just adds to the mystique of the band.

So here is my favorite song of theirs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dEJ5f50ZWs

If liking this band makes me a snob, then consider me Donald Trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment