Thursday, June 9, 2011

20. Song that makes you think deep thoughts

I think this counts as a song at least.

This little ditty makes me think like no other song I has ever made me think.

When I listen to this song, I am happy, sad, scared, optimistic, pessimistic and many more emotions.

This is one song that grabs everything going on in your life, bundles it up and and puts a bow on it for you.

I can not even tell you how many times I have listened to this before I have to bed and just cried and or drifted off into a peaceful dream.

This song puts things in perspective and shows me that you have to love the small  things in life, as it is too short and unpredictable.

So hear is to you, Mr. Baz Luhrman. Always reminding me on the importance of sunscreen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I will never forget the first time I listened to this.

    ReplyDelete