Monday, June 13, 2011

23. Song that makes you feel calm/serene

Well, this one is another tie.

And for good reason. These three songs are some of the best songs ever written and my personal favorites.

They also happen to be very soothing songs that can calm my nerves or help me feel all happy and what not.

First, there is God Only Knows by the Beach Boys.

This song (in my opinion) is the greatest song ever written or at least in the top three. It is just beautiful. I really can not expand on the description of this song besides it is just beautiful. Brian Wilson is a Greek God.

Second, there is Nights In White Satin by the Moody Blues.

Perfect rainy day/late night drive/anytime song. Seeing this song live was an amazing experience. And also makes me think....

WHY ARE THEY NOT IN THE ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME. DAYS OF FUTURE PASSED IS QUALIFICATION ENOUGH.

Third, the one the only Procol Harum with A Whiter Shade of Pale.

This song personally, is my favorite song of all-time. There are only two people on this Earth that I have come in contact with that appreciate and love this song as much as me. Those two people are my friend Craig and my dad.

I totally marked out when they played this song in my favorite movie Pirate Radio a.k.a. The Boat That Rocked. 

God, this is such a perfect song.

And also...

PROCOL HARUM SHOULD BE IN THE HALL OF FAME TOO.





No comments:

Post a Comment