Tuesday, June 14, 2011

24. Song you cannot resist singing along with

Now when I think of this subject, I think of a song that you just have to blare full volume. A song that you catch while driving in your car and you just start belting out the vocals like you are at Radio City Music Hall.

No song makes me want to do this more than...

Drops of Jupiter by Train?

I dare you to look me in the eye and say, "Aaron, I have never once sang any part of this song out loud, while in my car... by myself while it was on the radio... or a pre-made burned Compact Disc". I dare you to say that, because I know you can not.

Everyone at one point sings this song whether they want to or not.

More often they say they do not want to, but deep down you know they do.

And truth be told up until three weeks ago I thought he said, "That Van Halen is overrated".

Turns out he says heaven.

But you know heaven/Van Halen (David Lee Roth years). Same difference.

Another song that is impossible to not sing along to is of course Tiny Dancer.

Probably one of the best chorus' ever written.

Tiny Dancer was made to be sung in a car.

And don't you dare say, "Hold me closer, Tony Danza".

Or I will cut you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xf-Lesrkuc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBS-fGJUVNY

No comments:

Post a Comment