Wednesday, June 8, 2011

More Things I Hate

After I wrote about the things I hate, I realized I hated even more things than I wrote about. So, apparently I am the Grinch. 

And people think I am a monster, my heart's an empty hole, my brain is full of spiders, I've got garlic in my soul and people wouldn't touch me with a thirty-nine-and-a-half-foot pole!

More Things I Hate
  • I hate when I have to text too much. Meaning, I hate when I hate having to type the intro to the Bible to a person. 
  • I hate when T.V. stations play re-runs of shows out of sequence. Perfect example, That 70's Show on both ABC Family and MTV. I hate when they jump from the first season to the fifth in the next episode. Tisk Tisk.
  • I hate people who take and or use the word "bro" too often or too seriously.
  • I normally hate change. Not money change, I actually like that. But, going from one point in life to another. It depends on the circumstances though.
  • I hate when bands charge too much for concert tickets. 99 smack-a-roo's for a concert at Pine Knob? Ridiculous. 45 for lawn seats? I will just listen to your compact discs for free.
  • I hate when people ask if this seat is taken, when there is clearly some type of coat and or object on said chair to denote its occupancy. Either that or the invisible man is sitting there.
  • I hate people who say rock, paper, scissors, shoot. But, they go on scissors and they fail to admit that they are a dirty rotten scoundrel of a cheater.
  • I hate when people say it was the "funniest movie ever". I heard that about Paul Blart Mall Cop and I heard that about Bruno. Number of times I personally laughed watching both of those movies (combined). Once. And the time I laugh had nothing to do with either of the main characters, it was when Harrison Ford told Bruno to F off.
  • I hate when the analysts on ESPN make every single team "a championship contender" after they sign a moderately to above average player. In their eyes every team in the league would be undefeated, which would pose some scheduling and other assorted conflicts.
  • I hate how the Harlem Globetrotters are not a on T.V. more often. So you mean I can actually watch people play basketball and have fun while doing it? Say it ain't so, Joe DiMaggio. I would rather see a fixed game, than see a post game conference about LeBron crying about how DeShawn Stevenson called his mom a street-walker and how J-Kidd should have been called for a foul, because he stepped on his shoe-laces and he could have fell and gotten a boo-boo.
  • I hate people who deny the existence of Unicorns.
  • I hate people who do not think that Tupac is alive.
  • I hate people who think that Biggy is. He is definitely dead. He was a mercy kill. And he led a very unhealthy lifestyle.
  • I hate people who think all Muslims are terrorists. I do not get why Americans can not just get over themselves and treat everyone equally. We always have to have one specific sect or group of people that we have to be prejudice against, I do not get it. Humans are humans. It does not matter what you believe.
  • I hate the New York Yankees.
  • Subsequently, I hate Barry Bonds. (Subsequently does not even fit there).
  • Which leads me to this... I hate segues. 
  • I hate how Art Garfunkel clearly got the raw end of the deal, post Simon.
  • I hate people who only listen to new music.
  • I hate white people (specifically teenagers) who talk like they are black. You live in a two story house in the 'burbs, with an inground pool. Keep on preaching playa.
  • I hate people who cause traffic.
  • I hate when stores say that they have a sale, and when I get there all of the stuff is sold out or the only size they have left is 4XL.
  • I hate people who always have to be right, no matter what.
  • I hate having to play phone tag with people.
  • I hate people who buy like 7 cars. Why? That is like 500,000 dollars that you do not have now.
  • I hate people who have gaudy/extremely big houses. Why do you need a gold plated toilet and why do you need 8 acres of beach side estate?
  • I hate having to see Donald Trump's face. Or hear his voice.
  • I hate when people say it is done deal, before it is a done deal.
Yeah, that is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment