Thursday, June 2, 2011

17. Song you are ashamed to admit that you love

I am going to get so much crap for this but... I have a soft spot for 1990's music. Now, after I said that err typed that, you are thinking I am about to drop some Backstreet Boys or Samantha Mumba on you. But I am not, I am about to drop some 98 Degrees on you... Just kidding.

Again.

I am however going to say that I am smidge ashamed to admit that I have a soft-spot for 1990's female vocalists. Like Sheryl Crow, Jewel, Alanis Morissette, etc. I am particularly fond of one song specifically from one those artists.

That artist is Sheryl Crow and the song is Strong Enough.

I do not know what is it is about the song, or Sheryl Crow. Actually, I do. Sheryl Crow is a fox and this song is amazing.

Make fun of me all you want, but like I have said before, if All I Wanna Do comes on the radio, you know you are singing that chorus.

You know...

"All I wanna do is have some fun
I got a feeling I'm not the only one
All I wanna do is have some fun
I got a feeling I'm not the only one
All I wanna do is have some fun
Until the sun comes up over Santa Monica Boulevard"

So in a way, I am not even ashamed I am ashamed of this pick.

And once you watch this video you love this song.

I guaran-shed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok4SRFbxALQ

But seriously though, Lance Armstrong is soooooo stupid. Why would you break up with Sheryl Crow?

Probably the steroids.

No comments:

Post a Comment